Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy times....

Since the last month has been so busy, I've been a little behind with my blogging.  A lot has been going on!  I was in Utah from Nov. 15th until the 30th.  Now I'm trying to get my Christmas decorating done.  Scott and family and Tamra and family are coming for Christmas this year so we're excited about that!  I've made some blog entries but if you want more info, click on the kid's links for more details:  Kristin had a baby.... Joseph got a new job.... they have moved to Wichita, Kansas!  Cindy and Chase found out where they will move to for their next air force assignment.... Wichita, Kansas!!!!!!  Can you believe that!  It won't be until April or May but I am one happy grandma!  Of course, Cindy and Kristin are pretty happy too.  Also Hunter is walking now.... don't miss his video on Tamra's link.      

2 comments:

tamra said...

Thank you again for your help and continued support. We loved spending Hunter's birthday with you! I am still getting all kinds of compliments on his cake!! You are AMAZING!

kristin said...

it was so nice to have you and dad come out and visit...and especially have you help out so much with Lincoln and the house. we love you so much and hope that the next visit will actually be a vacation for you!