Saturday, April 25, 2009

There Goes Another Rabbit.... or The Curse of the Were-Rabbit!



Well, we finally bought a trap for catching rabbits.  They are pretty cute but they can sure ruin the lawn!  They really made a mess of the front yard last year.  We have them locked out of the backyard but the front is a whole different story.  They like to come at night and munch on the tender grass.  This last week I have caught three rabbits!  After we catch them, we take them to the hills not far from our house and let them go.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how much cuter they are than our ugly moles and gophers!!! Our yard is just ruined in front because of them. I wish we could catch them but I certainly wouldn't save their ugly hides and let them go....sorry but they shouldn't be on this earth. What are they really good for. Oh, okay, I take it back, they all have a purpose, I just haven't found theirs yet!!

kristin said...

The first thing Isabel said was, "WOW, I want one of grandma's rabbits." They do look cute! We told her that they are scared of people and will probably try to bite us anyway.

tamra said...

Cute rabbit! I am glad that you take them and deliver them to a new home!!