Sunday, February 7, 2010

Catching Up....

Well, it has been a long time since I have blogged. My how time flies when you're having fun!!! In October, Hunter stayed with us for awhile while Tamra and Barry were out of town for a couple of weeks. Then the day after Christmas I flew out to Kansas to spend a couple weeks with Cindy and kids while Chase was deployed. Of course it was an added bonus to have Kristin and family only about a five minute drive from Cindy. It was fun to be able to spend some time with all of them! (Okay, these pictures are a little mixed up but if I take the time to get them all in order, this post may not happen... I'll do better next time! The first three are Hunter, then Lincoln, then Isabel and Ansel (Kristin's). The next three... Maren, Cade and Cael (Cindy's) then Isabel, Ansel, and Lincoln.)









2 comments:

tamra said...

Welcome back to your blog!! Fun to see a new post!

Anonymous said...

Oh Barbara!!! I have pictures of these little ones when they were just baby babies!!! They are growing way way too fast. How sweet.